Another freezing day here in Saint John, New Brunswick. Getting ready to head out to work for 5pm until around 5am tomorrow. I'd much rather be making a living playing music...but it's not in the cards at this time. Life is good...have a beautiful lady, 2 really cute dogs, a nice house & 6 guitars...cool!!!!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


And don't forget great neighbours!!
ReplyDelete@ --
<
\___/
I think this will be great once it's up and running ! !
ReplyDeleteOh yeh....great neighbours!!! How ya doing Terry? I'm just getting this going...I have no rants at the moment(hahaha) Gotta head to work soon. TTYL
ReplyDeleteHi Lollipop...how's it shakin?
ReplyDeleteI will be looking forword to some rants and interesting topics.
ReplyDeleteSo Harbour Station is buying a new clock for the arena...must be making good money? Why the hell can't they pay their employees more money??? And now they are making us wear monkey suits(shirt & cap with Harbour Station logo).
ReplyDeleteWelcome aboard Juel...rant away!!(hahaha)
ReplyDeleteI hate going to work overnight!!!! I miss Loree & the hounds & the house & all the creature comforts of home. Oh well...gotta earn some cash(hahaha). Maybe when I'm outside tonight at work having a smoke I'll see an Alien Spaceship(hahahaha)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAhoy!!! the krew was wondering if now you have your own blog if you was gonna put up more pictures of those tasty puppies
ReplyDeleteAAArrrr!! That be you Captain Pete??? I be puttin' up more pictures right shortly...aaarrr
ReplyDeleteUn-fooking-believable!!!! We had snow & wind Friday night & here it is Tuesday morning & the damn City of Saint John plow still hasn't come to clean our street off!!!!!! One thing I've noticed is that living way out here almost in the country by the Hooligan Hoosegow(jail)& in a new sub-division....the "Powers that Be" seem to forget all about us!!!! Pisses me off!!!! :>)
ReplyDeleteAnd the taxes are way too fookin' high here..arrrrrr!!!!
ReplyDeleteAye Zany, 'tis I. Me & the Tomahawk Kid wish to apologize for da krews enthusiasm.
ReplyDeleteGood lads they are, a bit simple mind you, and they surely do get excited over pics of small, furry kritters.
Perhaps I should quit feeding them bilge rats...
Anyway good luck on your blog we'll look forward to sailing over here on the prairie schooner "Abaddon".
The rest would like to follow the blog but we'll all share as they only know 1 letter of the alphabet....X...very useful though for our plunder's location.
Aye....the small furry critters be shakin' in their boots if ye ever pull into port Matey. I told them ye wouldn't let the crew eat 'em
ReplyDelete